James Blake - Retrograde
The war don’t end there’s nothing left to fight And I’m sure you’ll have it tonight ‘Til I stand alone
1. bastille_pompeii (acoustic) | how am i gonna be an optimist about this?
2. corinne bailey rae_put your records on (live @ abbey road) | maybe sometimes you got it wrong but it’s all right
3. the weeknd_montreal | je ne pleurerai pas
4. piers faccini_to ramona (bob dylan cover) | the pangs of your sadness will pass as your sense will rise
5. t.rex_cosmic dancer | is it strange to dance so soon
6. yuna_live your life | don’t ever try to dismiss yourself
7. epik high_new beautiful | you’re not weird, the world’s standards are too straight
8. nina simone_feeling good | it’s a new life for me
9. judy garland_by myself | no one knows better than i myself
10. toots & the maytals_take me home country roads | to the place i belong
11. daniel johnston_don’t let the sun go down on your grievances | do yourself a favour, become your own saviour
12. miss a_bad girl, good girl | why do you judge me? are you afraid of me, perhaps?
13. frank ocean_strawberry swing | i’ve loved our good times here
14. joe hisaishi_the merry-go-round of life | (from howl’s moving castle)
Sweetness by Jimmy Eat World
Radioactive by Pentatonix & Lindsey Stirling (Imagine Dragons Cover)
Broken Bells - The Ghost Inside
First, go grab some headphones. The best ones you’ve got. If the best ones you’ve got are these suckers (or something similar), you should really go buy new ones, but use the best you’ve got for right now.
Take a break from whatever you’re doing for 2 minutes and listen, but just listen to the whole thing, even if you have to multi-task.
Headphones on? Okay. Good.
Now, press play.
“Upular (3D Audio Version)” - Pogo
THE MUSIC IS MOVING IN MY HEAD
I want to follow the music…
But it’s in my head… wow.
i love this fucking shit
I want to follow the music moving around me…
I’ve missed this
I did an acoustic cover of
Welcome to Paradise by Green Day
ch-ch-check it out